To build and maintain a dynamic Women’s Fellowship that will be solid in all areas of life.
- Work with the President of the Women Fellowship to build and maintain a dynamic Women’s Fellowship that will be solid in all areas of life.
- Create structures and an ambience that portray COD as a ‘women-friendly’ church.
- Recruit members into the executive committee of the Women’s Fellowship.
- Organise programmes that will attract women to the church.
- Organise programmes that will facilitate the development of women in every facet of life.
- Ensure that the Women’s Fellowship consistently makes a positive impact on the church.
- Implement a clear induction programme for new members in the fellowship, noting that new members come in at different strata – young and old, learned and learning, affluent and needy.