Providing a more intimate setting for people to grow in their faith, build relationships, and support one another by studying the Bible, worshipping, praying, and fellowship together.
- House-Fellowships are God-ordained and those who handle them must be spirit-filled and spirit-led.
- The house-fellowship exists not of itself but as a ministry of the City of David Church.
- The house fellowship is to build up, edify and lead to increase in the glory of God in the Church.
- Full and unalloyed allegiance to the spirit of God and His delegated authority through the church leadership is the cornerstone of house fellowship scheme.
- Anyone who does not subscribe to the above or refuses to be under spiritual authority cannot lead.
- A House Church Leader provides spiritual direction through his prayers and messages