Create structures and an ambience that portray COD as a ‘well-organised’ church.
- Build and maintain a team of dynamic and well-trained ushers.
- Create structures and an ambience that portray COD as a ‘well-organised’ church.
- Develop and execute an orderly seating arrangement in the auditorium and lead congregants to assigned seats as they come into the church.
- Keep loitering in the foyer to a barest minimum, while service is going on
- Ensure that children do not loiter around the altar while the service is going on.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and security of Church money from the point of collection to the moment it is handed over to the Finance Team.
- Ensure that only trustworthy persons are assigned finance-related responsibilities outlined above.